Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Year =)

Oh yea !! Finally I was back to my bloggie .

Actually plan to type after CNY , but then my heart keep fly to here .xD

Alright , this few days I passed through something . It kinda stress me out , and I will going to cry it loud tomorrow :)

Friends , do not tell me that I Just Dont Know you this kind of word . Maybe u wont realize that I'm talkin about u . I know something happen and stress u out , I just dont wanna tell u i'm hurt .

And , I was kinda excited that I figure out something special inside my school . And now my heart was broken because that special things try to ask about my pass ,Omg !! xoxo


My readers , sorry for let u guess wait for supper dupper long  . I want to shop my CNY things again !! Soob soob **

Imma fucking crazy on clothes , shoes , bags and also my babes . Do u all miss me ??


I want happiness , please comes to me :)

I wanna study hard , not to lose myself . I want to be pretty , happy , and also lovely . I'm trying my best :)

Wait my next post <3

No comments:

Post a Comment