Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

End of 2010 ♥

Late post , oops !

2010 had gone .
2010 , I passed through alot of things . Break up and alot .
2010 , Transfer school .
2010 , First time stay in hospital . within 3 month twice time . ;(
2010 , December of 23th I get a supper bigger present from god !
2010 , I cut off my hair on 31/12/2010 just for change style and welcome 2011 !



A Happy New Year could bring alot of wishes , and dream .
Spm is my point and target , Its need alot of hardworking . Omg !
Idk what will going on this New Year , But I will try my best be happy and have a happy life :)

事情总是会过去的,因为雨后就是天晴

Happy New Year


 
好了,现在想用华语篇了
 
我家有个宝贝,她叫Mikayo xD
最近我们都很欠扁!
 
说真的,从去年9月到现在我们都没见到面 ;(
我很沮丧叻!
 
不知道她何年何月的空出来看下我,也请顺便打着棒球棍
从楼梯把我殴下去 ? *事关她说我欠扁 xD
 
她是我家女人,我们有很多的约定
 
我们曾经感情变质 ,我们曾经感情冷淡
我们曾经不找对方,我们曾经忽略对方
 
但是,那是曾经
现在是新的一年,过去所有的曾经
统统都被带走了 !
 
女人啊,答应我
不可再允许任何一方忽略对方!
 
我们经过了很多流言蜚语
羡慕我们的人有不少,乱说是非的也是
 
这些我们都一一走过了 ;D
 
我家女人,我爱你爱到发狂了啦 ! xD
 
We could go through further more , ILY Mikayo Baby !
We could accompany each other until end of the life .
 
You pamper me , love me , hug me , kiss me and protect me .
I can feel your temperature is increase when I was happy and unhappy .
 
When I met my love one , you always give me advice and stay with me just scare me get hurt .
I remember that we go in to Sungai Wang Roller skate , I always wanna protect you :)
 
Babe , I love you so much


Next post . Hub Is gonna mad with me !
Stay Tuned =3

No comments:

Post a Comment