Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Friday, January 7, 2011

Hubby + Sick ♥

School Reopen make me get mad ! Actually I was very enjoy on Form 5 . Because this year going to graduate :(


Friday today , I was absent school . Suddenly high fever ! *FML


First , talk about my hubby !
Sometimes I really feel sick on him . He got a bad temper or me ??
Idk why we must always argue because of something .


I'm thinking when will I gonna settle this things up . This year gonna be SPM . I just want to be try my best for all of my study stuff . I dont hope to get angry everyday , or else cry too . I promise that no matter how hard I also wont leave you easily .


But , can someone tell him how to pamper me ?
Hmmm... I guess that my babes can tell him ??


Future will be build by myself this year , I'm worry about all of this . OMG !


其实每个人都有情绪啦 我是很幸福的
男人 错了不要重犯了哦 啦啦啦

我希望得到你的体谅 而不是换来我们的决裂


我相信 命中注定让我遇见你

所以你也乖乖的爱我 好吗?

跳过 ~

接下来的又是我家的宝贝啦

宝贝,看见你的帖子
你快让我感动到窒息了啦啦啦 !

其实吼 我是很爱你的
可惜呢 你怎么那么多追求者啊 ?

哈哈哈哈哈 我真的很想飞过去找你
真希望我们可以出来见个面

我会狠狠的 紧紧的 抱着你
我家女人 看到了没有 ?

我爱你

再跳过!

I love school so much right now ! Thanks for everyone . Especially my best friend adele kong :)

You support me always , trust me . Really feel thankful when you respect me and take me as your friends ! * Hearts !

Friends are always beside you no matter what happen . You always the one tell me not to keep something inside my heart , tell that I can share with you . Did I told that you are so lovely for me before this ?

My best darling , this year gonna be graduate . I hope that we still will meet after graduate . Not to separate like this . Okay ? Promise ??

Thank you and I Love You my darling

1 comment:

  1. Awww! You're so sweet Zoe (: Thanks for your trust to me too. I love you back, and yea, let's hope we can still see each other again after SPM. :)

    ReplyDelete