Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Life ( Part 2 ) ♥

Finally I got time to blog . Hand itchy when I got no time to blog ! Sam si si la weii =(


Before went out with Chen Leong , I change my outfit AFTER that because he was asking me what should he wear . And , Idea transfering ! =)





My outfit , simple is better ! I never out with him before thats why I choose this look . Alittle bit omg expression after this pic xD








Both of us having our lunch and breakfast on MCD ! He keep moving thats why the pic blur :'( , I am so sorry !




Night , In House @ Cheras ! With mummy , seems like longer time never had a dinner with my mummy .
Warm and sweet for me :)


Last , feel happy and better after blog about my life . I will upload my blog soon coz now have to go ! See you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment