Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Life (Part 1) ♥

I was thinking should I go to sleep now ? Because tomorrow I should stay at school until 5pm , crap !
Well , I still wanna blog it . Hand really miss this lil place .

I went out with my Dear Qian , we went to Sakae Sushi , and snooker ! That was our first time for snooker together , It was kinda excited . And both of us go for a movie --I Love Hong Kong ! ♥

I am so sorry for that day not much of picture(Because of my face was sick face ) , I still keep memorizing the memory back .

Hmmm... Last saturday went out with Lebron Chen Leong :)
He is quite funny and keep make me laugh , thank you for that day :)

I go for tuition near 9 o'clock till 10 , in the morning . After that I was follow my mum to bank and mummy drop me on IoI , Thanks mum ♥

I think I should off now , someone is keep calling me and I still resizing those picture . I am sorry readers , Mwahss !!

I am learning to be fabolous forever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment