Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Little Soul ♥

Time passed , and holiday gonna end :'(
I went to Pulau Redang last week , and its wonderful trip with our own bus plus 29 person 0.o !!

But I will not upload those pic soon coz I haven get those pic yet , I just keep play and had fun during all the time . Bwahaha ! And I became 'Hitam Manis' xD

I feel depressed today , after badminton time with my brother and sister =D
Its happy and joyful time , I feel release all the stress .
When I'm alone , I hate myself think too much of negative thingy !!

This post , I am gonna spread my feelings . If u aren't care about me , hate me , dislike me . Please click the close sign on ur right hand side . And thank you . If u care about me , keep going on this post .

First , exam passed . Time passed , I feel weird . Really weird right now , why am I still haven get a good result ? *Its make me feel stress !

Second , I want to refresh my mind due to school holiday gonna end soon . My time table is that full until I cant imagine how could I go through this ? * But at least I meet my love one in school and class too . And my cece dear :D

Third , I'm in love with someone . And he was same class with me . Is that amazing ?
He changed alot ! No one can believe this could happened and for me too . I feel happy but today someone ( Sakai ) ask me our relationship can maintain for how long ?
And negative devil pop out from my  mind =((

Fourth , I need a P-E-R-F-E-C-T F-A-M-I-L-Y ! I need love alot , especially from family . Family is mine everything but now arent ! My members can please give me some love ?:'(


Last but not least , I am gonna attend alot of classes after open school . I feel stress because I scare ma baby boy leave me alone and stop our relationship ! :(
I learn to not rely on him but i failed ! Definitely failed ! He treat me too good and I cant live without him :'(

I try to ask him off phone , just want to cry and type this post . I miss my cece fong babe ! She is the one who always can understand me deeply and I just no need speak any word ! Where u my dear ? :'(

My cece baby girl had her problems too . I wish that both of us can pass through all this together , since we know eah other more and more , we always stick together and pass through all the thingy together :D

My baby girl , I'll always be with u . U're the one I love , care and protect . I love u and miss u so much , every single moment =D

My feelings is just like stuck inside my heart , I dont knowwhat to do and what to say :'(
Huh ? What am I thinking ? Can my baby boy just please give me more warm ??

Stop here , I should stop . My brain start hang dy . Grrr><

No comments:

Post a Comment