Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Monday, March 21, 2011

Only My Shadow ♥



Good afternoon everyone , I'm with my god-damn-shit mood right now . I dont want to release on my baby boy and baby girl side so I was like ask him / her to leave me alone . *FML

And I'm so sorry that I still haven update my redang trip post . Its quite alot of thingy I want to type at here but not those happy redang trip . I mean now is not the right time .

This shadow is taken by me when on redang's beach . A lonely shadow ? No , I can feel everyone is beside me .

But today , my mood is totally mess me up ! I feel like want to suicide because I lau gai to my baby boy :(
Sorry bao bei , I dont hope to lau gai also . I love him alot . Not only he are my classmate but both of us got those connection . * Promote him

I feel he is the one can really make me smile . ( Nah , I mean boy . Only him , NO others )
For girls , who always read my blog will know I got a very best and good baby girl . She is definetly the girl who care about me . * I care her too .
For school , I think must be Bao Er and Adele . :)

Next is I feel LIFELESS !
Some people who are crazy , call me during the midnight .
And my phone battery percentages from 100% straight away sob to 0% !
And tadaaa ~
Shut down by it ownself !

It cause me wake up late and cant get prepared well for today's breakfast .
Zomg , really need to find me so urgent ?
I cant feel that its anything urgent unless u're my family , baby boy / girl , of friends .

U're just the one who are crushed on me and we just met for one time ><
Please do not call me on the midnight . I need enough rest and I rely on my phone alarm to wake me up ! Thank you =D

Ma baby boy / girl , where are you right now ? I miss both of u so deeply ! I felt very sorry that I lau gai to baby boy and felt sorry to ma baby girl , shouldn't let u worry :'(
Baby boy , do u ever know ?
I Love you ,TWJ


Gonna off liaw . I need sleep !

No comments:

Post a Comment