Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Saturday, May 7, 2011

♥ She said




Hello ., I'm back . And now is 7.53 A.M . I waked on 4.30 am .
Too excited for the photoshooting later . Omg ><

This pic , is a secret between me and her .
A memoriable day .
My dear , do u remember ?


She lefted me a comment on my facebook wall that freaking make me felt touched !
I do miss her much , really .

I wish to meet her soon but I canceled the date on labour day due to some problem .
She is a wonderful girl that only I love .

I still remember that day my english teacher asked us to describe a person u really call friend .
She is my friend , the true friend and the only one babe twins sister .
A lot of people say we are alike .


Who is it ? That is Cece Fong :D

Babe , I know u went for tuition class and join a lot of activities .
It is very enjoy and a chance to enhance ur knowledge .
I just hope that U will take care urself well , take ur meal on time .
Do not overload urself when u're facing some stress and problem .


Got to go ! I'll update my log often but next week gonna sit for the mid term exam .
Killing me . I love u my dear cece :D

No comments:

Post a Comment