Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Way



You just dont know my feelings , i feel depressed . Idk what myself thinking right now ..


Friend , Family , Life . What should I do ?


I delete someone from my fb , and block it . Is three people there , actually I care about them .I just dont know how to speak it out .

Valentine is coming , I feel weird . Because I didnt have a boyfie ?

 Idk , last year valentine day was chinese new year first day . I still remember that time I went to Sekinchan for cny . And the second day I meet my boyfie ( Passed , now was enemy ) , We went to Full House have our lunch .


I still remember , What he did to me and How much we love each other . But it passed , no one know why I still cant get a suitable boyfie . Just a girl know , she was my loved one <3


My memories was pop out , I found out somepic that last time with Him , I still cant throw all his things . And I spoilt my W995 that he bought for me . I feel heartbreak ! I still wearing couple shirt that I bought for him when His birthday .


No one know , I still remember Him . How I go off the day we break .

I still remember , the connection between us . I hope that I can get a new boyfie . I want to forget those 9 month memories , those unforgetable memories !


I met my loved one - cece , currently . Both of us chit chat around inside the kopitiam . And having our first try - Blackcurrant :D


We spread out each other feelings ! I miss her damn much , she is the one who understand me . I really feel happy and proud that know her :D


She gave me the chance to change myself when I was passing my most EMO life , she bring me to another space and try to accept my fault . She really love me alot , and I love her too :D


Family , I have to face this questions . I have to be stronger ! I wants to be look forward . I feel very different inside my heart right now . I lost my way ! What should I do and How I do ?


Well , I will give myself sometimes to figure this out , Because It need Plans ..


God , my babe . Can someone please lead me to the way ?

No comments:

Post a Comment