Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Here ♥



Yea !! I'm here . Ma babe boy keep ask me why am I never online and update my blog ?
* He want me to write about him ? I think so ! xD


Teehee , actually I was so happy nowadays . Ma babe boy and lovely friends keep supporting me and stay beside me . Eunice , Jamna and Adele etc .
This post should be ''Goh Eunice '' post , but I skip it into one post .

Goh Eunice , I knew her after I transfer school . But that time not that close . After this year , I join into the English Society Club and get more closer with her . Well , her brain is very smart . And she got a very very love her's boyfie .

They are so sweet as honey , and here to wish they could hold each other hand until last forever :)
And now , Its time to get back to my topic . Dont bit me at school ya xD


Ma babe boy , always accompany me at school . Whenever I walk to canteen , koperasi , and etc also he will stay beside me .

He is not that handsome to others , but he IS to me :)
He is not that important to others , but he IS to me :)

I love him so much :)

He is cute , and sometimes I make his mood like roller coaster . He was like a pity babe after I tell him that I just joke with him and I'm not angry actually . Hehehe !!


He care about me , give me alot of advice and effort to study . Especially that I'm a lazy girl and I will skip my school maybe just because of some little problem .


He fetch me to school , accompany me to stay back , hold my hand tight . I know some of outsiders will not agree and critize on our relationship . Ask him to leave , maybe . I admit that I'm not that good at past , but the present I'll try my best to be a good girlfriend .


I'm not good at all but I try my best to done everything .
I love his smile , his sound and all the things of him . :)

I'm negative thinking sometimes , emotional girl .
I always lau gai , I want him to care me more . Hehe !

Its time to off , I got to go my class la ! Stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment