Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Active ♥

That is a very long midnight , man ! 2.41 am and I am still awake . Please do give me a big claps ! :)


Friend , u're not that matured for me . Do u know it ? I really hate those people who always judge me like this .

I'm totally wrong that I've thought that we will be a pair of best friend like last time but aren't :(


Both of you make me feel heartbreak after I saw the conversation . :(
I'm fed up !

I don't know what should I do on this moment .


Girls , Please Do Not gossip people's lover infront of them .
U'll know what is the feeling one day .

I'm just releaseing my stress , never show ur name here .
So , please dont admit if u are not the girl / boy that I'm scolding !


Bad mood , all my grammar just like shit :/

No comments:

Post a Comment