Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Saturday, April 9, 2011

♥ 1 Month



Time passed and I told him that I'll not update this post and go to sleep :)

But I did update due to this is a suprise for him .
Today is our 1 month , we still have to move on and today will be the sweet memories .

As usual ,today was school replacement .
I went to school . * Miracle ! T_T

School replacement day won't have a lot of students so both of us could enjoy our date on school :)


After I came home , I went out to sunway and met my friend .
She is going to Australia for her study . Sharon , I Love U <3
Uhmmm , I felt sad and happy upside down . *I'll get the pic from her soon

By the way , wish that she will all the best ! :)


After I came home , Ma baby boy still playing his online game - DOTA !
Idk why nowdays guys often likes to play DOTA , ZOMG !
 It is a game that let me felt horror and terrible !

I keep capture alot of picture xD
View from my facebook - Zoe Ten :D


Is time come back to my title ><

Baby boy , u're soooooo cute !
Awwww , I know u care about me .
But just sometimes I'll easily get mad and emotional :(

U try ur very best to love me , and make me happy .
U're a best boyfie for me , no others .

U said that our relationship will not end except if i end it .
This word that u told me made me sweet until diabetes ! :)

U said that no matter how my body change , weight gain .
U'll still the one stay beside me and love me .
I felt my heart melt !

U said u'll get a better result , and we could study together .
And I told u that I want to go flirt college's colleguae after SPM .
That was a joke , I'll only flirt u xD

U're so protect me , and nowdays people used to say : 'Li May is under protection and over protect ! ' ^^

Thanks for everything , especially ur love .
I didn't see u like this before , find the reason that why am I get mad on u until headache .
Wake up early just to sent me a SMS or a morning call .

Everything from u , always fullfilled with love .
I'll appreciate every moments of us , and everything from u :)

ILY , TWJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment