Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Sunday, April 10, 2011

♥ Fragile Heart






My heart break into thousand and million pieces .
I just hope that god will let me calm down a lil while , and just a lil more .

Gosh , I keep move forward and I face alot of stress .
I can handle it sometimes but today I can't really take it .

My heart always get hurt easily .
Especially friend , boyfriend , and family .
Only those who I care for them can hurt me . No outsiders can hurt me if without any memories between me and them .

I got alot of friends , surely is not from my school . Just have a few on my school .
I got alot of friends that out of my school , and I can't meet them always due to they are stay far away from my house area .

I get hurt by my family and my friend today .
I hope that I'll be fine but finally I drop my tears infront of my mum .
I just act like nothing happen , this is always happened on my family .
I told myself .


I work and get money for myself .
I find alot of way to earn money .
I don't want to use my mum money , she is being to stress of this family .

My parents aren't that perfect , thou everyone is nt perfect .
But their relationship is break like pieces and couln't fix it back anymore .

I do accept all the fact .
I need space to relaese my sadness !

Friend , u're the only one .
I really hope that u know I'm talking about u exactly .
I treat u different than others .

Do u know why ?
Just because u're my only one .
U're my trustful friend .

But I need u now , do u know ?
I wish that u were here .

Thanks for ma babe boy , keep care about me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment