Follow me and let me follow you back ♥

Thursday, April 7, 2011

♥ Dilemma- ING

I'm so exhausted ! Omg :'(

My blog background seriously killing me . I'm not that professional on internet because I'm a super duper stupid :'(

Well , I just have around 20 minute to done this blog . I have to do my revision . I'm so lazy lazy and lazy on doing revision ! I need someone to stay beside me and keep watch on me . Where to find the suitable one ?

Next , I'm so miss the one who inside my class and went to drama team - Adele Kong ! Where are you ? I'm sooooo worry about u and hope to talk to you , oh gosh !

And today I saw my boyfie's sister . Yuhoo ! Finally I saw her but with accidently passed by and I clip my hair up just like auntie as well . Then , * wink . His sister look me like never saw me before and impossible that her brother could have a girlfiriend like this .

I'm so happy that I could met her as well , I just wish that everything will be alright to her .
Friend aren't that worth to let u tears for them if they aren't true friend :)


Lastly , I hope every one of my babe , especially Hilary Gio .
Take care urself and drink more water please :(
Fight for study and exam , I got to go ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment